Things to do in Bozeman, MT
Discover Downtown Bozeman just steps from our hotel, or get out of town and experience the great outdoors at Yellowstone National Park. Our central location makes it easy for you to explore the area's best attractions and can't-miss sites.
Start planning your trip today with our list of things to do in Bozeman, MT.
Community & Culture
- Museum of the Rockies: Known for its paleontological collections, Museum of the Rockies features the largest collection of dinosaur remains in the United States.
- Montana State University: A top-tier, public University, Montana State has almost 15,500 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- The Emerson Cultural Center: This nonprofit community art center one block from downtown Bozeman, is a primary resource for the arts, art education, and cultural activities in southwest Montana.
- The Ellen Theatre: Open since 1919, this refurbished theater hosts plays, musicals, concerts, film, school events, and fundraisers for the thriving community.
- Main Street - Downtown Bozeman: Downtown Bozeman features a variety of casual and fine dining restaurants, art galleries, unique retail shops, and more.
- Main Street to Mountains Trail System:Over 80 miles of trails weaving through Bozeman’s neighborhoods, along historic railroad corridors, on top of scenic ridgelines, and into open lands surrounding the community.
- Big Sky Resort: A 5,800-acre ski resort, Big Sky offers skiing, snowboarding, golf, zip line, hiking, horseback riding, and more.
- Bobcat Stadium: Enjoy the thrill of the game and cheer on the Montana State Bobcats football team at Bobcat Stadium.
- Bridger Bowl Ski Area: Offering wide, open terrain with a variety of landscapes, Bridger Bowl has 2,000 skiable acreage and over 75 runs.
- Yellowstone National Park: This noteworthy, 3,500 square mile park is atop a volcano hotspot and home to hundreds of animal species, lush forests, and canyons.
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN): Just ten miles from our hotel, Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport is served by six airlines with non-stop flights to and from a variety of cities.
- Streamline Bus: Servicing all of Bozeman and right across from our front doors is this free transportation option. The Streamline Bus offers late night/early morning transportation and even runs up to Bridger Bowl ski area on the weekends during ski season.